Friday, April 6, 2012

Landri's Newborn Photo Shoot

So, finally, finally, finally Landri was sleeping hard enough that I was able to dress her up in the props I purchased for her newborn photos. I was beyond thrilled! I had picked them out months ago and couldn't wait to see how they looked on her.

I wasn't disappointed. 

First, my assistant (Jay, hehe) helped me take the basket and sheets outside so we could use our fence as a backdrop. Landri was such a trooper as I prodded her into position over and over again -- I think she secretly enjoyed the warm sunlight and it helped her stay asleep.


Then we moved indoors. I continued to pray for her to sleep as I placed the adorable crown on her head. Both the crown and the owl hat came from a local shop in Keller (purchased on Etsy) called Beanies by Stacie. She is fantastic! Highly recommend!



I saved the tutu for last because I had a feeling the fabric would rouse her. And it eventually did...but not until I got my shots in :) The tutu and headband are from JD's Chic Boutique which I mentioned in an earlier post.




No comments:

Post a Comment