Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving!

Well, for Thanksgiving we had planned to go to Jay's family's in Marlow, Oklahoma...but then Braden and I got a stomach virus the weekend before. The problem was, we didn't know if we were still contagious or if Jay might come down with it so Jay ordered a turkey from Dickey's and planned an elaborate meal for our family. But then, things got even better when we found out that my family wanted to come visit! Lots of fun :) And, though I didn't get pics of the food (what was I thinking?), I did get some of our family.

Hello, 21st Century! My man cooks AND cleans!
Okay, seriously though, he wanted me to get to rest and spend time with my relatives.
He's a good guy that way ;)

My brother, Jeff, & his wife, Ashlin

 Cousins, Braden and Bentley, play 
while the Cowboys do their thing 
(whatever that is)

Oh, and yes, our flat screen sits on the fireplace ledge...lol...we've only lived here a couple of months and haven't found a TV stand that we like.




It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment