Friday, November 18, 2011

A New Beginning

So, I decided to start blogging again -- mainly to have a creative outlet for the insane fun that is my life :)

What's so different now? Well, we just moved (again) to Mesquite, Jay is now working 350 miles away in Midland for an oil company, and WE ARE PREGNANT!!!

Yep, and we found out two weeks ago that we are having a little girl (due on April 2nd). I'm having a second sonogram done on December 9th because the Doc wants to double check -- doesn't wanna be the guy who tells a couple to go stock up on pink and other girly stuff, and then SURPRISE: Baby's got an extra appendage! I would laugh but it's happened to two friends of mine...yikes!

It's nice to be close to my Garland family again as well as my extended family (cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents) in Richardson, Mesquite, Dallas, and Rowlett.

Okay, so I'll be posting more soon, but until then I will leave you with a couple of photos :)

B's gonna be a Big Brother!

Pajama Day @ B's School
(Boomer got to come, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment