Thursday, December 22, 2011

School's Out!

My first day of Christmas break, I took Braden to the store to purchase the items I'd need to make the famous Bonner Family Teacakes. He was horrible, which was very strange for him because he's recently been awesome at the store! Anywho, I got my ingredients and headed home to begin prep.

It's an EXTREMELY tedious and long process that begins with cleaning and sterilizing the entire kitchen and making sure all my baking pans and storage containers are out and ready (because once these cookies go into the oven, they don't stop! Major assembly line!). So after the hour of prep, I began. I was so happy I didn't drive my mom too crazy with constant phone calls to make sure I was doing everything right. hehe

Four hours later, I was completely done. And that included feeding Braden lunch and putting him down for a nap! How much do I rock?!?!

Teacakes!!!

And when Braden woke up from his nap, he was happy to try them out :)

A Satisfied Customer

No comments:

Post a Comment