Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The First Purchase for Landri :)

During Christmas break, I decided to use some of my Christmas $$$ to do some shopping for my kiddos. After arriving in Allen at The Premium Outlets, I started at Vans and Converse looking for shoes for Braden. But I found nothing. Then I saw Carter's just around the corner and decided to look for some baby girl clothes. It was BEYOND strange! Everything was all...frilly and lacey or covered in rosettes or bows...ick. Not my style. I mean, I wanna put her in dresses occasionally but I wanted to find pink and black/brown outfits with, I don't know, some owls or hearts or...skulls and crossbones? lol, I mean seriously, that's not asking for too much right?

And I did find some cute stuff, but OMG why are girls' clothes so much more expensive than boys??? Ridiculous! Here's what I did find, though...and I have to say, I'm pretty pleased with my choices :)


And I know you can't see it, but the white onesie says "Little Sister" in a baseball jersey type print with a pink bow...so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment